Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hybrid Car
that runs on both
battery power and
gasoline. All in all, the hybrid car is an amazing product that performs " just as advertized, and better." A few things that may not be so great about it is:
#1. It cost a lot to replace the battery
#2. It cost a lot just to buy one!!!
Other than that, it is a great choice fore a car. "If you are considering a family car with outstanding mileage look no further."
- Owner from Northern Illinois via the Consumer Report The "Green" Car Who Created it? Not only is there a hybrid car, there is also a hybrid motorcycle By: Lily Wheaton Hybrid car Vocabulary an engine that generates Conclusion The Toyota company was the first car company to produce an eco friendly car. They made it so their costumers could buy a money saving and environment saving vehicle. The hybrid cars work from a battery, a power split device, an electric motor, an internal combustion engine, and a generator. The hybrid car gets energy from the wheels that helps the motor to turn, and it also helps covert the energy so it does not waste. Internal Combustion Engine- motive power by the burning of gasoline, oil, or
other fuel combined with air inside the engine. The hot gases produced drive a piston as they expand. Generator- a device that creates electricity by the movement of a magnet by a coil wire. Eco-Friendly- Earth-friendly or not harmful to the environment. Convert- to change from one form to another. In 1839, Robert Anderson of Aberdeen,
Scotland built the first electric vehicle The speed of a hybrid car is as fast as any conventional car. "Great car. Great experience"
- Owner from Chicago, Illinois via Consumer Report "This car performs just as advertised and better"
- User from Long Beach, New York via Consumer Report