Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Buoyancy
The buoyant fore on an object is equal to the weight of the water it?
Buoyancy is the _____ force exerted by a gas or a liquid?
Buoyancy decreases the downward pull of _______ on an object.
When the buoyant force on an object is equal to or greater than its weight, the object_________?
The amount of water pushed aside by an object is called this.
Archimedes principle states the amount of weight lost by an object in water equals the ________
of the displaced water.
hydrometer: device used to measure specific gravity.
density: mass per unit of volume