Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, January 24th
Transcript of Wednesday, January 24th
Poster is part of your bridge grade.
1. Make sure it is neat and it is free of any grammatical or spelling errors.
2. Use real life examples of other types of bridges that may be similar.
3. Make sure your poster includes names & a Title.
4. Each write up will be typed on the chromebooks.
1. Begin rough draft of your poster.
-Each group will choose a specific part to the poster.
2. Write your passages on line paper.
3. Practice making a rough outline on a piece of poster paper.
4. Hand in lab report if finished.
M: In your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: What did you learn different from this video, that helps build a strong bridge!
-Each group member will be assigned one part to the poster. A write up of a few sentances on:
1. The type of bridge.
2. The forces on the bridge.
3. Where the bridge is from, and how. (2 people on this if group of 5)
4. What are all the parts of bridge/what did you use on your model to mimic these parts?? What material is it made of?