Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Baseball
You do the right things, at the right time,
in the right amount
Post Injury Protocol
Increase Blood Flow
Increase Waste Removal (e.g. swelling)
M = Movement
E = Elevation
T = Traction
H = Heat
R = Rest
I = Ice
C = Compression
E = Elevation
Whiplash to The Shoulder/ Elbow
When motion meets stillness
Shoulder moves independently to all other parts
"Garbage out, Groceries in"
Which Factor is the Most Important
Does Efficiency = Effectiveness?
- transferring energy via the best process, all and only what is needed at the right time, in the right amount, for the right result.
2 Ways to Produce a Force
Body will never give you motion/strength unless it perceives stability
LEARN TO BECOME AN EFFICIENT ATHLETE
What do you do for post game
Bottom-Up Driver vs. Top-Down Driver
Right Hip Flexors
Right Hip Adductors
Right Wrist Flexors