Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Game Industry
Transcript of Copy of Game Industry
Highly competitive market/
...But there are also products on the new media (e.g. smartphones), less expensive and highly dangerous for the majors.
Few major companies detain the biggest market shares...
About TUOKIO Inc.
Was funded in 2010.
Located in Tampere.
MORE PLAYERS, MORE FUN
Free App with ads.
For a fee App.
ADDICTIVE AND SIMPLE GAMES
Smash the office
King of Opera
Blonde vs Brunette Racing
Small business ERP
- no need for big complex system
- no money for "full" system
- we need to scale down a bit
- both in office server and cloud
- small number of units
- common data among employees
- custom made scripts to run necessary
processes to create reports from
- small companies often have a desktop computers
that are connected together and to all necessary
systems like servers, clouds, printers, etc.
- small companies can work with simple everybody is
connected to everybody methodologies.
- there is big ERP software available,
that cover all the enterprise's resource
handling and managing.
- this is often just too much and too
expensive for small companies.
- they only need some of this stuff, so it
is easier to pick some individual tools for every needed task.
This could be for example:
- Project management software for handling employees and projects
- Spreadsheet to handle business contacts
and another one for billing.
- You could even create your own scripts for some tasks.
- the idea of whole system was to help
management level in decision making, which is
achieved by information given by automated reports.
Big company ERP
- Big funds, big needs
- Different functions
Production, distribution, inventory management, accounting, bookkeeping
- Different sections
Payroll, accounting, accounts receivable, inventory management, production control, material handling, projects, maintenance and resource and asset management
Management Information Systems in
the Gaming Industry
The gaming industry
Dependent on technological advancements
Driven by consumer demands and networking communities
Characteristics of the gaming industry
Shifting market trends
New user groups
Old user groups
Need for innovation
Performance of competitors
for you time!
- Improve efficiency
- Functional and economical aspects
- Same system with different departments
- Real-time sharing of information
- Complex and requires expertise
- Maintaining by the company or outsider
- Expensive and time taking
- Costs includes purchasing and construction, adjustments of the system, educating staff and update training
What does ERP do
- Improves efficiency and quality
- Leads better outputs
- Support management
- Improves data security
- Provides opportunities for collaboration
There are also some disadvantages like
- Unnecessary dependencies
These limitations have sparked new trends in ERP application development.
- More flexible ERP
- Web-enabled ERP
- Inter-enterprise ERP
- E-business suites