Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is SEO?
Transcript of What is SEO?
What I actually do!
Really, what is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.
Why SEO is Important?
30% of users click here
and on the right (Paid listings)
Most effort in SEO spent here:
How SEO works?
Understand how search engine works
SEO is free advertising and is long term.
Study shows that 81% of Internet users worldwide used search engines
72% of searchers stop with the top 10 search results, and 90% stop with the top 30
Where to Start?
What is SEO?
70% of users click here
It still works
It is not going to stop working anytime soon.
It is cost effective - free!
Search engines grabbing more market share.
Rise of mobile bandwidth
and Local search optimization
Not having a healthycontent profile is damaging
You competitor is doing it!