Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MOBILE INTERFACE THEORY FOR UX DESIGN;
Transcript of MOBILE INTERFACE THEORY FOR UX DESIGN;
Or, Why You Need a Cultural Theorist on Your Team
Jason Farman, Ph.D.
Design | Cultures + Creativity Program
“A key tenet of our current cultural shift: it is less about the devices and more about an activity.”
Mobile Interface Theory, pg. 1
Begin by looking at these questions historically.
Remediation: all media have a genealogy
FIXED - PORTABLE - MOBILE
mobile media change the way we experience space, our sense of our own bodies, and the practices of social life.
CONTENT IS NOT
EMBRACE THE POWER OF
HCIL SYMPOSIUM | MAY 29, 2014