Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MOBILE INTERFACE THEORY FOR UX DESIGN;
Transcript of MOBILE INTERFACE THEORY FOR UX DESIGN;
Or, Why You Need a Cultural Theorist on Your Team
Jason Farman, Ph.D.
Design | Cultures + Creativity Program
“A key tenet of our current cultural shift: it is less about the devices and more about an activity.”
Mobile Interface Theory, pg. 1
Begin by looking at these questions historically.
Remediation: all media have a genealogy
FIXED - PORTABLE - MOBILE
mobile media change the way we experience space, our sense of our own bodies, and the practices of social life.
CONTENT IS NOT
EMBRACE THE POWER OF
HCIL SYMPOSIUM | MAY 29, 2014