Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
War and Warfare
Transcript of War and Warfare
Work Sited Page
Arms and Armor
The arms and armor was not only used in battle it was used in tournaments.
And last there is a sword that almost every person back then had.
Weapons for the renaissance
* England did end up winning the war but every one but King Philip ll blamed Medine Sidonia.
* The Spanish Armada sailed from Spain in 1588
War and Warfare
* This ship was used for the Spanish vs. England
* After the first battle the Armada was in
it was starting to run low on ammunition
* The King blamed the weather
he said " I sent you out to war with men not the wind and the waves
Truemen, Chris. "Search the History Learning Site." History Learning Site. N.p., 2013. Web. 28 Jan. 2014
This is just more weapons that were used back then.
Muskets were the main pistal used back in the 1400's
The Bayonet was the knife on the end of the guns
N/A, N/A. "Weapons and Their Use." Weapons Used in the Spanish Succession War. N.p., 2013. Web. 29 Jan. 2014.
Breiding, Dirk H. "Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History." Arms and Armor in Renaissance Europe. N.p., 2013. Web. 29 Jan. 2014.