Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forces in Earth's Crust
Transcript of Forces in Earth's Crust
change the Earth's Surface? Stress that stretches rock so that it becomes thinner in the middle. Compression Compression squeezes rock until it folds or breaks. Shearing is a type of stress that pushes a mass of rock in two opposite directions. Tension, compression, and shearing work over millions of years to change the shape and volume of rock. How does stress in the crust change the Earth's surface? T
S source: Pearson-Prentice Hall Focus on Earth Science