Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HOLES
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse. A curse that began with his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing great-great-grandfather and has since followed generations of Yelnats. Now Stanley has been unjustly sent to a boys detention center, Camp Green Lake, digging holes exactly five feet wide and five feet deep.
I would recommend this book to readers who like action, and funny books
The theme of this book is do the right thing no matter what.
Stanley is caring because he ran away to go look for zero. Stanley also is active because he was always running from the cops . Zero is shy because he does not really talk much, and Zero is also miserable because he doesn't have a home.
by: jaden kelly
Compare and contrast