Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Frequency adverbs
dizem-nos quantas vezes alguma coisa
acontece. Colocam-se sempre antes do verbo principal.
Ex. She sometimes eats cereals.
He always does his homework. Excepção :
Colocam-se sempre depois do
verbo TO BE.
Ex. They are usually early at school.
I 'm never late to school. Locuções adverbiais at weekends
once a week
twice a month
three times a year Colocam-se sempre no
fim das frases. Os advérbios de frequência
respondem sempre às questões :
How much...? / How many...?