Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cory Wright Jr.
Transcript of Cory Wright Jr.
rulers if they did something wrong 3. Many poor kids did not have a chance to attend school as they had to work
fll time to help supprort their families 1. Teachers are assigned to teach only one grade level 2. Students are disciplined in many ways, however hitting a student is no longer a form of punishment. 3. Today, all kids are required to go to school. 1 With many technological improvements, railroading today can operate much faster. 2. Today the newest locomotives are becoming increasingly more environmentally friendly. 3. Railroading today is seeing a renaissance of freight traffic not experienced since WWII. 1.Prior to the 1800s, most people who called ohio home earned their living through farming. 2. Most ohio farmers who produced a surplus, sold their products locally or sent them down the ohio & mississippi rivers to new orleans. 2.Ohio is still one of the nation,s leaders in agriculture.