Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle of the Butterfly
Transcript of Life Cycle of the Butterfly
by a female butterfly on a
leaf! Stage 2 In a few days a
caterpillar is hachted
from the egg! Stage 3 Later on the
caterpillar starts making a
cocoon. The insect is now a pupa. Stage 4 A few days
later a butterfly
comes out of the cocoon. HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR PREZI! When the chrysalis
or case, looks clear, the pupa has become a butterfly.