Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Divisibility Rules
The number in the ones place is either 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8.
Every even integer is divisible by 2.
If the sum of the digits of a number is 3, 6, or 9, then the number is divisible by 3.
If the number formed by the tens and ones place is divisible by 4 then the entire number is divisible by 4.
If the number in the ones place is a 0 or a 5, then the number is divisible by 5.
If the number is divisible by both 2 and 3, then the number is divisible by 6.
Similar to the rule for 3; however the sum must be divisible by 9.
Is 27 divisible by 3?
2+7=9, 9 is divisible by 3
27 is divisible by 3
Is 35 divisible by 3?
3+5=8, 8 is not divisible by 3
35 is not divisible by 3.
Is 7,485 divisible by 3?
7+4+8+5=24 if you do not know if 24 is divisible by 3 apply the rule again.
2+4=6, 6 is divisible by 3 so 24 is divisible by 3 and by extension so is 7,485.