Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2.4 Language and Communication - Debate
Transcript of 2.4 Language and Communication - Debate
Listen to the opposing group
carefully and provide the
English unites the world
- Global English - Multiculturalism OR Imperialism
You will be divided into 2 opposing groups. Within your group, work on the arguments to support your point of view. You are allowed to consult online resources and support your arguments with facts. You have 15 minutes to collect as many arguments as you can. You may write some notes to help you when you present your point of view.
Write a 500-word essay supporting your point of view in the debate. Use a variety of resources to support your arguments, but
copy directly from them!
The essay is
due on Oct 14th
English governs the world
Let the best group win!