Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scratchboards
Look through the Egyptian Ideas Book.
Use the faces, figures, creatures, symbols and designs to create your own Egyptian images. Draw 3 different images in your packet
How to Transfer
drawing to scratchboard
Use a pencil to shade the back of the drawing.
DO NOT OUTLINE EVERYTHING!!!!!
1. work from light areas to dark areas
2. White areas are fully scratched
3. Black areas have no scratching
4. All other areas have different scratching
techniques to make different shades
Techniques should include:
Types of Scratches
Draw three ideas
in your packet in the spaces provided. The images you create must fill the space.
Create a final drawing from your sketches.
Now you can transfer using the homemade carbon paper
Get a copy of the
Take the pre-test.
NO TALKING PLEASE!