Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Acceleration in an Electric Field
Transcript of Acceleration in an Electric Field
solving for the acceleration gives:
We will only do constant E field, so the acceleration will also be constant.
What is the acceleration on an electron in parallel plate capacitor with plates having an area of 3.5 cm and charge of 5 nC, separated by a distance of 1.5 mm?
How long does it take to get to the other side and how fast is it moving?