Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Planning for Teaching
Transcript of Planning for Teaching
Break the subject into parts. Tell how it is made.
Describe the subject's uses.
Use any reasoning to argue for or against the subject.
or Against It
copy and paste as needed to add notes to your brainstorm
how to develop instruction plan for season
how to prepare instruction plans for practice
BENEFITS OF PLANNING
What to know when preparing instruction plan
Keep athletes actively involved
Provides learning situations
Teach skills in appropriate progression
Pace the learning
Minimize discipline problems
IDENTIFY THE SKILLS YOUR ATHLETES NEED
1. Technical Skills
2. Tactical Skills
3. Physical Skills
4. Mental Skills
5. Communication Skills
6. Character Development
• When and how do you plan for a new season?
• How do you ensure practices are planned well during the season?
STEP 2: KNOW YOUR ATHLETES
Reasons for conducting preseason evaluations
STEP 3: ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION
STEP 4: ESTABLISH PRIORITIES
STEP 5: SELECT METHODS
STEP 6: PLAN PRACTICES