Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What's Special about Nonfiction?
Transcript of What's Special about Nonfiction?
Table of Contents Index Glossary Maps, charts, diagrams Captions or labels New Vocabulary Review Table of Contents for the types of information found in the book Read the titles to know what each section will be about Look for the bold words that will appear in the glossary Read important information that is placed in boxes Look at the photographs or drawings Read the captions and labels on diagrams,
drawings, charts, and graphs Conduct research to gain information on the topic Organize information Description
Comparison and Contrast
Cause and Effect
Problem Solution Which type of nonfiction book will you choose?