Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
H1N1 virus by LC
Transcript of H1N1 virus by LC
exposure to pigs.
H1N1 influenza viruses are not spread by food. You cannot get H1N1 influenza from eating pork or pork products.
Symptoms of HIN1 Influenza include fever greater than 100 F, cough, sore throat, head and body aches and extreme tiredness. Some people have also reported diarrhea and vomiting.
39620 cases have been reported to the World Health Organisation and more than 170 people have died.
Thousands die every year of normal flu so this is not as bad as it sounds :-)