Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Note taking
> Use key words and ideas.
> Leave out all those little words Things that might help Use a double page spread
Write small It's important, so how can I do it? Some of the best minds in the world wrote notes. They may only make sense to the writer. Leonardo Da Vinci Einstein Draw images or doodles if it helps you understand Use visual flags Bold, capital letters, underlining, asterisk,
stars, circle, bullet points...whatever works for you Write in your own words And try to make connections They are your notes Remember ...
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THEM!