Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHY I CHOSE GREECE
Transcript of WHY I CHOSE GREECE
- My mother's native homeland.
- I have the Passport so I don't need a residency visa.
1 1\2 hours flight time from Egypt.
Got plenty of friends and family there.
- Country is poor, serious economic problems, high unemployment rate, no job offers plus low salaries.
- Lack of opportunities, one can never make it on their own; to live well one must be dependent on family wealth.
-Discrimination; religious to some extent.
Why I chose Greece ?
- I won't be struggling like a real
immigrant exiling in a completely
- Don't need a working permit.
Egypt's push factors:
- Poor health care & education system.
- Poor infrastructure and pollution problems
- Political instability and corruption
Greece's pull factors:
- Clean environment and a good climate.
- Lower cost of living, good healthcare
and education systems and religious
-Well introduced into the society
because of family links.
- Higher probability of employment
opportunities; my languages and talents
are in demand so I have a promising future
to look out for.
- Fun country, lots of entertainment
facilities plus the fact of having the choice
of choosing between 6 thousand islands
for vacation is not a bad idea :)