Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cleaning Pennies
Is the longer the better while scrubbing pennies?
Teaspoon to measure how much soap was used
Tooth brush the scrub penny
My conclusion is that the longer you scrub the cleaner the penny will become. Throughout my trials I figured out that if you didn't scrub for long enough it didn't let the soap do what it was supposed to.
In the second trial I used a 1/2 teaspoon of soap and scrubbed it for 15 seconds. It cleaned the penny pretty well but there was still some grime left on the penny.
In the first trial I used a 1/2 teaspoon of soap an scrubbed for 5 seconds. It barely cleaned the penny due to the fact the soap wasn't able to do what it was supposed to do.
In the third trial I used a 1/2 teaspoon of soap and scrubbed it for 30 seconds. It cleaned the penny really well and there was nothing left over on penny.
Had a dirty penny, then I put 1/2 teaspoon of soap on to it, let it sit for 10 seconds then scrubbed with toothbrush for however long. (Repeated 2 more times)