Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dangerous Animals in Australia
Transcript of Dangerous Animals in Australia
animal in the world Extremely powerful venom The stings are terribly painful
and often fatal Medical attention
ASAP Large, fast and highly venomous snake The most toxic venom out of all the species worldwide Strike several times.
Queensland The largest living member of the crocodilians The death roll Camouflaged
Amazing speed One of the most toxic sea creatures in the world. Size of a golf ball
No known antidote for its powerful venom Saltwater Crocodile World’s largest known predatory fish.
The southern coasts of Australia. Humans are not a good meal. Slow digestion What is my topic? Yes, something dangerous...
But... What kind of danger? Another Clue!!! Yes, is Dangerous Animals But, What kind of animals??? My topic is..... QUIZ
1. The Taipan Snake don't have poison. T/F
2. The humans are not a good meal for White sharks. T/F
3. The Box Jellyfish have a the biggest bite in the Animal Kingdom. T/F
4. What is the name of the attack tecnique that use the Saltwater Crocodile.
a) Sonic Boom
b) Death Roll
c) Bite and Run
d) Poison Spine Red Back Spider Most famous deadly spider Thousands of people are bitten but only approximately 20% of the victims require treatment Any Question?