Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pepsi Midterm Project
Transcript of Pepsi Midterm Project
Pepsi Refresh = Unprofitable
WHAT IS PEPSI CAMPUS CHALLENGE?
Positive Brand Value and Brand Awareness
Increased Employee Engagement
Social Media Growth
Over-emphasis of ROO
Lack of Millennial Engagement
Lack of emphasis on ROI
No Super Bowl Campaign
Absence of Sales Campaign
PEPSI CAMPUS CHALLENGE
Launches FALL 2014
Start Small, Grow!
Employ Traditional Advertising + Mass Social Media Campaign
Sponsor Sporting Events
Feb. 1 - Mar. 15
Mar. 29 - Apr. 3
+ Additional Award
Increase Brand Awareness.
SUPER BOWL AD
Kick-off Campus Challenge w/ Super Bowl Commercials that focus on joy and inspiring a younger generation.
Announce 64 Teams
"Pepsi, a marketer long known for its ability to amuse and entertain, is taking itself way to seriously. After all, we're talking about fizzy soda water here."