Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of On the Bus with Vonnie Lee
Transcript of Copy of On the Bus with Vonnie Lee
Participant Observations Data Collection Stories
Epiphanies of special events
Situating them within a broader context
Evoking the presence of the author in the study Data Analysis The elements of focusing on a single individual, constructing a study out of stories and epiphanies of special events, situating them with a broader context, and evoking the presence of the author in the study all reflect the interpretive biographical form of study and core elements of narrative research. 29 years old
Opportunity House (mental retardation/psychiatric disorders)
"Supervised Independent Living"
Public Transportation: The City Bus