Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Electric Field and Force from multiple charges.
Transcript of The Electric Field and Force from multiple charges.
Direction and magnitude
What is the Electric field at the point p, on a square with sides r, and charges -q, and -2q as shown?
Draw a picture (symmetry)
What is the force acting on the charge 2 shown on the equilateral triangle here?