Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Goal Setting
Medium-term: Just longer than Short-term goals (1 month)
Long-Term: Life goals (more then three years) SMART Goal setting S: Specific
T: Timely Planning Goals Step 1: Write down goals
Step 2: Double check if it is SMART
Step3: Make an action plan
Step 4: Do it: Carry out your action plan
Step 5: Evaluate your progress It helps you live life to the fullest Goals help you: To have direction
Take charge of your life
Are personalized and unique to yourself What if my goals don't work out? Problem Solving Use the FIND Strategy: F: formulate problem
I: Identify possible solutions
N: Name positives and negatives
D: Decide on the best solution Values and Goals Values are principles or rules that are essential, precious or worthy.
Values are principles that you believe in
Values influence the way you behave
Values affect your choices Act 1, 3, 6 & 9