Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
KTR, Chapter 2
Transcript of KTR, Chapter 2
Is the U.S a salad bowl or a melting pot?
How does one become an American?
1. Native Born
1. Arrived in the U.S. as a minor
2. High school graduate
3. Lived in the country for at least five years
4. Complete two years in the military or two years of college
If an Individual:
They are given six year temporary residency and can qualify for permanent residency
The American Political Culture
Equality of Opportunity vs. Equality of Condition
Just 8% of students at America's elite universities come from households in the bottom 50% of income.
What Divides Us?
Political culture -
the general political orientation or disposition of a nation
- statements about how the value holders believe the world ought to be