Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Declaration Of Independance
Transcript of Declaration Of Independance
1. John Locke was born in England n 1632.
2. He considerd becoming a minister.
3. But then he ended up as a philosopher.
4. Jefferson studied Locke's writings.
1. Liberty is peace of mind that comes from being safe.
2. Everyone has liberty cause we are safe.
3. Safety can only exist if it is the law.
1. It is when we are free and we do right things
2. don't be against the law and don't get in trouble
3. Help form a ore perfect union.
1. The full definition of this is the belief that everyone is born with basic rights that cannot be taken away.
2. These include life, liberty, and property
3. Everyone should have natural rights because we are human beigns.
4. Even powerful things can't take it away
1. He wrote a book called Common Sense.
2. He was a really important part in The Declaration Of Independance.
3. He wanted freedom and he wanted the world to be free.
1. A person's ability to be free and independent.
2. If we didn't have that we wouldn't be free or independant.
Checks and balances
1. It is like taxing people but with money.