Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
Transcript of Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
-Song Analysis -Capital Cities is an U.S. American Indie-Pop duo from Los Angeles -Was founded by Ryan Merchant and Sebu Simonian
-On the 11th June 2011 the first single Safe and Sound appeared
-On the 1st June 2012 the second single Kangaroo Court followed
-Perez Hilton took them on the compilation
Pop up #1
-In Feb 2012 ,,Safe And Sound" rose to the 8th place on the American alternative songs charts
-2013 Vodafone has used this song in an advertising
-Then it reached the 1st place in the Media-Control- Charts within 4 weeks -What do you think is the title about
-Does the lyrics tells you a story
-Is There a message ?
-What`s the melody like .....?
-Is the rythm....?
-Do the rythm ...match? Ryan Merchant Sebu Simonian Capital Cities
Safe and Sound ,,Safe and Sound"