Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
B9 - ALL ABOUT ME
Transcript of B9 - ALL ABOUT ME
Make a list of 3 people you know
Introducing a person and responding
PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE
Examples of acquaintances
FRIENDS OR ACQUAINTANCES?
What's the difference?
Tell your partner 2 facts about each person in your list.
Who is Jose Antonio?
He's my cousin. He's a pilot. He has 2 daughters.
How do the people know each other?
I think they are ______.
Maybe they _________
Mr/Mrs. ___. I'd like to introduce you to _____.
Mr/Mrs.___. I'd like you to meet _____.
___ this is ____
___ meet _______
It's very nice to meet you.
It's nice/good to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
Ana - Raul - John Smith
Jessica - Gino - Robert
This is Steve.
Right now, he ______________
Every day, he _________________.
Sbj + Verb + Complement
Sbj + BE + V(ing) + Complement
Steve goes to school everyday. Right now, he is playing the guitar.
in this moment
Sandra is a very intelligent girl.
Sandra eats breakfast every day at 8:00 a.m.
Sandra is watching TV.
Sandra is relaxing this week. She's on vacation.
5. I'm studying English because it's important for my job.
1. I always eat lunch at 1:00 p.m
2. I sometimes watch cooking shows.
3. I speak 3 languages
4. I'm organizing the clothes in my closet these days.