Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andromeda
It is based on the myth of Percius who saved Andromeda-a greek
princess who is chained to a rock by a sea monster.
She was supposed to be eaten my the sea monster.
But then she was saved by Percius. Sometimes this
legend is called the chained lady.
Autumn constellation-best seen in the northern hemisphere in November
The Chained Lady Cassiopeia Cepheus Pegasus Star Table Star distance from earth
apparent magnitude Alpheratz
97 light years 2.06 Mirach
200 light years 2.06 Almach 354 light years 2.1 Surface Temperature 13000 K 3500 K 4500 K Color
Type of Star Blue Red M giant Yellow-Orange K Star
B star Adhil 5 196 light years 4000 K Orange K type giant Andromeda Picture