Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leadership and Team Building Outline
Transcript of Leadership and Team Building Outline
Participate. Be open to new ideas.
Do not hesitate.
Jump in... Join in... 2. share your thoughts be honest when sharing your thoughts.
this course provides an avenue for self - reflection (journal writing) about the activities and the lessons we have.
you will only learn more about yourself and others when you express them. 3. fig. 1 fig. 2 don't wait for tomorrow college life is challenging.
many papers and projects to make especially in bachelors level.
and please do not bargain for deadlines. we need to know what a leader is to become one...
we need to "dissect" ourself too... learning is a choice.
you create your own learning...always remember hard work pays... what is a leader? Leadership and NEVER wait for tomorrow what you can accomplish for today... or else you might end up always running, stressed out and tired... qualities
Teams always write
your journals you will see more
of yourself... Journals
team building activities