Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Product Owner Role
Transcript of Product Owner Role
Always have time for team and stakeholders
Physical presence helps
Automation and open access for easier reporting, tracking, and options for the Scrum Master.
Bidirectional information flow
Customer inclusion helps agility
Priority = value + urgency
Pay now or pay more later
Useful for short iterations feeding scheduled releases
Small teams with small units of work
Strive to improve each iteration
Useful for less complex or adhoc work
Lighter weight, less structure
Strive to improve over time
Strive for clarity
Concise and complete
Story format, Acceptance criteria
Meet to make work product, not to talk.
Keeping the line open
Like Pairing but with more people
Always map practices to principles
Protocols for discussion
Audio video conferencing
Card sorting sites