Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Knowledge Capture and Retrieval in Project-Based Organizations
Transcript of Knowledge Capture and Retrieval in Project-Based Organizations
Drivers for KM in
Knowledge is the only meaningful resource today
In the global economy, knowledge may be a company's greatest competitive advantage”.
Davenport & Prusak 1997
knowledge is the primary and most important resource of the firm
The Value of Project Knowledge
Ibrahim I Falqi
Lose of project knowledge
(Fruchter 2002, Kamara et al. 2003)
Absence of relevant people
(Orange et al. 1999, Kasvi et al. 2003)
Format of Project Review
Popularity and effectiveness of KM techniques and tools
Survey results (Current Practice)
“… if only we knew what we know, we would be three times more profitable”
Usually attributed to Lew Platt,
former CEO of Hewlett Packard
The 4th Project Management Conference,
Marriott Hotel, Riyadh. 28-29 April 2015