Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Did unmarried women exist in Republican Rome?
Transcript of Did unmarried women exist in Republican Rome?
509 - 12 BC
Why this topic
Livy.37.4.2 (Lucius Valerius, 195 B.C)
Augustan Marriage Reforms
Roman society ideals
Was it possible for them to exist?