Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greek Theater
Greek theater was one of the most important part of ancient greece being it provided communication. Greek theater was also part of the festival of Dionysia. Greeks found theater to be one.
The First Greek "Actor"
The First Greek actor was a man named Thespis. He created one of the most famous plays called "goat song" which means the sacrifice of a goat for their leader
Comedy was also an important part of ancient greece theater.Comedy plays were derived from imitation.Comedy plays also helped them prepare for battle
Most actors were a combination of amateurs. All actors were male. The actors had to gesture so grandly so the audience could see and hear them.
A greek theater is called a theatron.The theaters were constructed on large sloping hills. The theaters consisted of 3 main elements: Orchestra, Skene, and audience.
Greek masks were one of the biggest part in plays. They described every persons emotion in
the play. It described
how and what they
felt in the plays.