Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neolithic Revolution
"Old Stone Age"
Hunting and gathering --> Follow the food (nomadic tribes)
Only job is to survive
Limited resources- only what was around you
BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT CHANGE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Hunting and gathering agriculture
(farming and domestication of animals)
Humans controlling their environment, instead of the environment controlling them
Rise of Civilizations
People started to form civilizations in river valleys
Societies became bigger and more sophisticated
What makes a civilization?
1. Stable food supply
1. permanent housing
6. population growth
3. specialized jobs
4. more time for art
2. cities emerge
7. new technology
5. increasing trade
8. social classes develop
(Tigris and Euphrates)
Indus River Valley
2. Government and laws
3. Specialization of jobs
4. Social structure
5. Writing system
6. Organized religion
(polytheism- many gods)