Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My Life
By: George Perry
When I was born I was a very happy baby. Like everyone I was crying, but I was very happy inside. Being born was the happiest day of my life. If I wasn't born i I wouldn't be here.
My family was very happy when I was born. I was the first child to be born. But when I was six, my mom said she was having twins. I was upset at the time but when they were born, i was really happy. It was me my mom, my dad, and my baby brother and sister.