Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
life of gautam buddha
Transcript of life of gautam buddha
Spiritual teaching: Four Noble Truths: 1) human life is full of suffering; 2) suffering stems from cravings for pleasure and avoidance of pain; 3) suffering can be eradicated; 4) the path of freedom from suffering is the path of enlightenment
life of Gautam Buddha
Who is Siddhartha Gautama? and why he is important?
many of us these days have little of bit of knowledge about different religion. however, we never question ourselves how much we know? is the information reliable?