Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of World History
It such a nice neighborhood.
It looks clean.
So many people are outside! 1960...
0.2%- Other races
0.0%- African American Change 2010...
• 0.73%-African American
• 1.26%-Other Diverse Stores Hiawatha Park It is nice that we have parks all over where I live. You always see people at them, whether its sports, playing, or just enjoying the day. Access to everything Mall Libraries We access to a lot of different libraries right around us. You can have a suburban lifestyle but get the benefits of living in Chicago... A lot of Chicago policemen and firemen live by me because they need to live in Chicago but want to raise their children in a suburb We only have recycling drop offs throughout Dunning. No recycling services offered by the city. High Schools Public High Schools in our district aren't very well. Local public High Schools are low performing. We can utilize all the libraries we have so we can increase the performance of our elementary schools and high schools. We can use our access to everything to go places to recycle. * A lot of parks have recycling. Conclusion Never judge neighborhoods because a lot can be hidden when you first see it. Every community is different and has pros and cons.