Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tech Integration
Interactive Display for Customers
NFC Coupon Kiosk
Why It Didn't Work
toy companies too quick to join the bandwagon
simply replicated same experience people
have with just physical toys
lack in originality and quality
high quality product and execution
customization and unique experience
Different combinations of action figures with vehicles, weapons, playsets can unlock more content
Customizable lights and sound on physical toy using augmented reality interface
NFC SCAVENGER HUNT
Life Time Value
...to 1B devices!
Annual revenues from AR enabled apps & services
AR-enabled phones present in the market by 2015
Most downloaded branded app of 2012
Special In-Store Events
Tap here to access personalized coupons, exclusive deals, and rewards right to your phone
Opportunities in integration with educational toys and toys for tech-savvier users
Use NFC to build online collections
Create immersive experiences using augmented reality
Example: the 2013 Toyota Avalon Augmented Experience...
Imagine this, but for a toy car!
Customizable play set using augmented reality interface
NEW GAME LEVEL
- process of making three dimensional solid
objects from a digital model
- example: HolograFX interactive toy
- three dimensional images that have been
projected and captured on a two dimensional
- example: Anki Drive
- technology that develops intelligent machines
- upcoming virtual reality head-mounted display
- omnidirectional treadmill system for virtual
Integration of Toys and Technology