Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1-minute talks
You are going to prepare a speech of 1 minute about a chosen subject.
• Make sure your speech lasts
• You can write down 6 key words to keep in front of you.
All good speeches should have an introduction, a good middle part and a great ending, so........
....think of a catchy beginning, 3 to 5 good points for the middle part and a great ending!
BE QUIET until the ONE MINUTE is full,
Write down three TIPS and three TOPS for the speaker
Let's Go !
time to perform now...