Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 1-minute talks
You are going to prepare a speech of 1 minute about a chosen subject.
• Make sure your speech lasts
• You can write down 6 key words to keep in front of you.
All good speeches should have an introduction, a good middle part and a great ending, so........
....think of a catchy beginning, 3 to 5 good points for the middle part and a great ending!
BE QUIET until the ONE MINUTE is full,
Write down three TIPS and three TOPS for the speaker
Let's Go !
time to perform now...