Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cambryn Carvin
students class rooms serve only one purpose or only one class.Schools pay more for class rooms that aren't needed.
the class rooms shape would be changed into something like a circle to allow sound to travel to a larger audience.also the seats would be light and would be at an incline to allow the entire audience to see the teacher or screen. the entire room would allow the exchange of seats tables and screens in a fast transition into another room for another class, this allows schools to be smaller and more cost efficent.
school class room
students can't hear or see the teacher in traditional class rooms.
larger school are expensive and take time to build.