Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Write Traits
Transcript of The Write Traits
Using Sequence Words and Transition Words
Structuring the Body
Ending With a Sense of Resolution Crafting Well-Built Sentences
Varying Sentence Types
Capturing Smooth and Rhythmic Flow
Breaking the “Rules” to Create Fluency Applying Strong Verbs
Selecting Striking Words and Phrases
Using Specific and Accurate Words
Choosing Words That Deepen Meaning Establishing a Tone
Conveying the Purpose
Creating a Connection to the Audience
Taking Risks to Create Voice Finding a Topic
Focusing the Topic
Developing the Topic
Using Details Checking Spelling
Punctuating Effectively and Paragraphing Accurately
Applying Grammar and Usage www.sixtraitslive.com