Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Slope-Intercept Form Line Art
Transcript of Copy of Slope-Intercept Form Line Art
The Slope-Intercept Form Line Art
Due: Friday, July 25
Objective: Create a picture, using graph paper, and determine the equation of each line used within your drawing.
Get a piece of graphing paper and design a picture. The picture should have at least (30 lines total):
• TEN (10) lines with a positive slope
• TEN (10) lines with a negative slope
• FIVE (5) lines with a zero slope
• FIVE (5) lines with an undefined slope.
Label each line of your drawing with a number from #1 - #30
Determine the equation for 12 out of 30 lines created. You must find the equation of 4 positive slope lines, 4 negative slope lines, 2 zero slope lines, and 2 undefined slope lines.
Color the picture that you created
Complete the attached information for your picture.
a. Find the slope of he line using two points. Use the slope formula.
b. You can find the equation of your line in slope intercept form or in point-slope form. However, all final equations must be written in slope-intercept form.
ALL work needs to be shown to receive full credit