Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FUTURE
Mr. Charles Loudermilk
Mr. Loudermilk , joined Aaron Rents in 1985
Director of the Company since 1983
President and Chief Operating Officer since 1997.
University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
The company focuses on leases and retail sales of furniture, electronics, appliances, and computers.
It is divided into three major divisions: sales and lease ownership;
Business administration is a wide field that incorporates many types of management positions.
Every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed.
Deal with stress will help you keep your cool—and keep your business in the black
WHAT DOES A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR DO?
• Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals
• Direct and oversee
• Manage general activities
• Consult with other executives
• Appoint department heads and managers
• Analyze financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
• Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs
These 10 easy steps can help you plan, prepare and manage your business.