Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of the Swastika
Transcript of History of the Swastika
India: Swastika Buddhism: Resignation
Jainism: Their seventh saint; The four arms represent: the animal and plant world, Hell, Earth, and the spirit world.
Hinduism: Night, Magic, Purity, the goddess Kali.
Both Hinduism and Jainism: Used to mark the opening pages of account books, doors, and offerings. An equilateral cross with arms bent at right angles, usually clockwise Quick!; Drop the Stereotype Swastika Swastika Generally represents
Life and Well Being 1910: Guido von List Multiple German political parties Archeologist Heinrich Schliemann; 19th century Volkisch movements "Aryan Identity" Racial Purity Hitler Plans for the flag. Swastika Differences Swastika Idiots Misuse and Disregard
for swastika differences Education in differences By: Chris Bero Quick, Drop the stereotype