Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My OFDM Presentation
Transcript of My OFDM Presentation
M=multiplexing Overview OFDM is a technique where user data
instead of being transmitted using a single
wideband RF Carrier is sent using multiple
narrow band carriers known as subcarriers Each Subcarrier carries different bits of
the user data stream in parallel which
allows the achievement of high data
rate transmission Spectrum Efficiency OFDM is spectrally more efficient than any other technique implementing in todays world Orthogonality To achieve orthogonality frequency of all the subcarriers must be an integer multiple of the
lowest subcarrier frequency